morning a la cape
1. a warm and crushed diet coke found on the deck this morning. i don't know what possessed me to take a sip.
2. teddy bear. ensconsed. he hates the beach as much as i. lucky fella gets to sleep in.
3. this dress is dangerously short for the winds prevailing off the bay.
4. nick's sister got these bowls for the cape house and i'm photo-ing them to remember how much i would like a set.
5. le ciel...ça me plait.
6. taking pictures of legs --i've always hated my legs but nick's are all dark and hairy and covered with bites so not pictured-- while nick was phone-talking to some good farmers who are taking care of our sweet bella-cow for the summer.
Posted by kate at 1:05 PM